1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mono Vertigo and Mono Tick

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gnergaard, May 7, 2020.

1. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Price:
    $155
    Hey TBers,

I have a Mono Vertigo and Mono tick for sale. The vertigo is in excellent condition except for a tear in the inner, zippered pocket. The Tick is would pass for new (even has the hang tag) but has a very small amount of glitter on the inside only. What can I say? I played gigs with glitter...I can try to wash that out if need be.
    Mono Vertigo - $110
    Mono Tick - $55
    Both items - $155 plus actual shipping
    Please see pics. Note that the Pedal Train Nano pedalboard is not included. Just showing how it fits inside the tick.

Attached Files:

2. Cinquez Griffin

Cinquez Griffin

Apr 4, 2011
    Ohio
    I’ll take the tick

3. gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    PMs replied

4. gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Just a note to excuse myself-
    I'm going to be a little slow in responding to PMs for the next 3 days or so but I promise to back on TalkBass to respond either late Sunday or by Monday at the latest.
    Thanks for your patience.

5. bassWR

bassWR Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Warner Robins GA
    I’ll take em both if they’re still available

6. gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Sold

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021