SOLD Music Man Bongo HH 5-string (2017 Firemist Gold)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lunatique, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Lunatique

Lunatique

Nov 23, 2007
    Lincoln, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I'm selling my Bongo because I can't justify keeping all the basses I have bought.

If you're reading this, you probably already know that the Bongo is a beast. It's a modern bass, but it can go from aggressive to retro because of its very flexible 4-band EQ. The neodynium humbuckers are very powerful, but not excessively hot unlike some basses (I'm looking at you, Sterling S.U.B. Ray). The neck/fretboard feels very solid to play on, and the body is relatively light for a 5-string, without any neck-dive. The Firemist Gold finish is very interesting--in dim light it's a rich, dark gold, but in bright light it's a slightly sparkly sports car Yellow.

The bass is in excellent condition, with no blemishes at all on the finish. There are just some pick-scratches on the pickguard, which is totally normal when playing with a pick.

The Music Man hardshell case is included, and the bass is strung with a fresh pack of D'Addario EPS170-5 ProSteels (Light, 45-130)

Buyer pays for shipping. Will accept Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, and Apple Pay.

_DSC0019.jpg _DSC0003.jpg
    _DSC0017.jpg
    _DSC0021.jpg
    _DSC0022.jpg
    _DSC0016.jpg
    _DSC0023.jpg
    _DSC0043.jpg
    _DSC0044.jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    dave64o and brstma like this.
  2. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Great color for this bass. Very handsome.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021