SOLD Musicman Stingray SLO Special 4H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Putting this out there as a feeler. Here's a beautiful Stingray SLO. The SLO designates a jazz style neck, with 1.5" nut width. These SLO necks are absolutely amazing and they're getting harder and harder to find. This bass has been great for me, I can't say anything but good things about it. However, I'm completely consumed with my Fenders at the moment, so G.A.S. is pushing me to consider letting this go. Will I regret it, probably...but that's my problem!

Overall the bass is in excellent condition. A few small scratches on the back I couldn't even get to photograph. It sounds amazing and plays even better. The SLO neck has a 1.5" nut width and is as comfortable a neck as I've ever played. Hipshot Drop tuner included, I also have the original Musicman tuner. Nice weight for a Stingray at 9.3lbs. Newer Musicman hardshell case included.

Trades plus $$$: Fender American Precision, PJ, or Jazz. Fender American Stratocaster HSS

Reasonable offers certainly considered.

IMG_9595.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    Arch58, scottm, vgbassman and 9 others like this.
  2. halfwound121

halfwound121 Supporting Member

Beautiful! If I didn’t already have too many,I’d be all over this...

Corevalay likes this.
  3. Geels

Geels

Nov 20, 2019
    Australia
    Would you post internationally to Australia?

4. Smoothmove

Smoothmove Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Lebanon , Oregon
    Nice, it’s back

5. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    The drop-d is a nice upgrade. Stingrays handle those well.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021