1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Nordstrand Big Blademan (x2); 3B Preamp sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Delsan, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Price:
    What I'm selling here is a Nordstrand MM-style bass package, but you can buy the items individually if you're interested.

I have 3 items.

Nordstrand BigBladeMans (BigBladeMen?) $100 each-
    nord3.jpg
    Relatively new, used very little (as evidenced by the lack of wear). One is for the neck position, and the other is for the bridge position. Each pickup is marked with a big N or B for Neck or Bridge, so there's no confusion. These pups retail for $169. I will include 2 individual coil taps that switch two ways, and a third, 2-toggle coil tap that switch 3 ways. Obviously this is for switching between parallel, single coil and series mode, however you choose to wire them.

Thirdly I have a Nordstrand 3B preamp. $75- SOLD
    It's completely unwired, and you'll have to get a schematic from Nordstrand.com to wire it to your tastes. This was previously wired in Justin Chancellor's custom JC-3B setup (with a 500 mid control). Again, used very little, and if you're good at wiring this shouldn't be too much hassle.

I'd also be interested in trades. Pedals (Fuzz especially) could interest me.

This was the reveal of these pickups.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Fred312b likes this.
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM

3. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    The Preamp is sold. The Title-post has been adjusted.

4. DanScott

DanScott Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Kent, wa
    Pm

Delsan likes this.
  5. Meshugoved

Meshugoved

May 19, 2013
    Paid for the bridge pickup!

6. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Sold.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021