1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Nordstrand Big Single G&L shape

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bmihalov, Jan 18, 2017.

1. bmihalov

bmihalov Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    Price:
    $160.00
    Up for sale is a brand new unused custom set of Big Singles. These are Alnico 3 magnets in the G&L pickup shape. I had these made for a L 2000 body I was going to build up...but my friend convinced me to sell him the body but he didn't want the pickups. What are friends for?! Either way, since these are a custom shape they are called "raw" and don't have covers. However they can be mounted without them. The screw holes are drilled into the pickup casing. I do not have screws for these. I am tempted to keep them and get the router out for a project, but I have a few other things I want to build first.

$160.00 shipped within US. Trying to give someone a good deal on these!

Thanks for reading!

Brian

Attached Files:

Nino Valenti likes this.
  2. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Those are really cool. It would be great to try them in a l2000, passive VVT.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  3. bmihalov

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    Thank you...as always, Nordstrand does fantastic work. That is exactly the way I was going to run them.

Brian

4. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    You should keep them. Should be great in a project bass.

jebmd likes this.
  5. bmihalov

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    You probably correct. They are a specialized size, so I thought I would put these out there in case someone else might need or want them.

Thanks!

Brian

/\/\3phist0 and Brother Goose like this.
  6. Nice...