1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NS NXT4 (sunburst) w/extra strings, bow, quiver, rosin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by silky smoove, Jun 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I’ve decided to sell my NS NXT4 electric upright bass. I’m not playing bass all that much these days, and when I do it’s exclusively bass guitar, not upright. The bass is essentially brand new and is in the sunburst finish. It’s never left my house and has never been gigged. I purchased it new from BassNW last year as an entry point into the world of playing upright, but I just don’t have the time to dedicate to it and as such it’s just sitting around taking up space. The bass is currently wearing NS Traditional upright strings that have minimal use on them.

Also included in this sale is the following:
    NS tripod stand
    NS gig bag
    Extra set of NS Traditional upright strings (NS610)
    Glasser fiberglass bow (real horse hair, French style)
    Gollihur Music bow quiver (black leather)
    Carlsson Swedish Rosin

The combined retail prices of the bass/stand/gig bag ($1,499), bow ($75), quiver ($48.50), resin ($10), strings on the bass ($103), and the extra set of strings ($103) comes to $1,838.50 if you were buying all of it new.

Given that the bass is in effectively new condition I would like to see 60% of retail for all of this as a package deal. That works out to $1,100 for an absolutely killer electric upright bass with some really nice extras. I'd like to move this as a package deal and not part anything out.

I’ll get some pics posted tonight, but the bass looks just like the ones on the NS website (reminder: it’s the sunburst finish, not the black finish).

2. Hey i'm Interested, Pm 'ed you

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  3. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

4. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Sold!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021