1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Orange AD200 AND DIVO OV4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by devin_bass, May 7, 2015.

1. devin_bass

devin_bass

Nov 1, 2012
    Price:
    Up for grabs is an Orange AD200 that has not been gigged since I have bought it. The amp is in great condition minus a little smudge mark on the front panel. Everything works like a charm and the Orange tone is there.

The Divo OV4 allows the amp self bias its self, so that when you install new tubes, a tech does not have to bias it. It also allows you to use your amp in "100 watt mode." You can read up on its features here: Orange Amplification | DIVO OV4 Self Fit Kit

As far as trades go, I only want the mesa m9 cabine and the ph210 cabs or the new Ibanez fanned fret basses.

Included in the price is the DIVO OV4 unit and shipping.Please let me know if you have any questions! 1. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 1. 1.

Attached Files:

IngloriousOz likes this.
  2. pm

IngloriousOz likes this.
  3. Payment sent