1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ORANGE OBC115 CAB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Earl, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

PRICE DROP $379! [DEL]$389[/DEL] [DEL]$399[/DEL]. Less than a year old, only used a few times, very good condition and sounds amazing. I would prefer local pickup (I am in Bergen County, NJ, close to NYC, PA, CT), but if you would like to pay actual shipping costs I will ship in the US. Paypal only please.

Side-ported for optimal bass response, this cabinet is loaded with one Eminence 15" speaker for balanced tone and serious punch.
    This 400W Orange Amplifiers OBC115 Bass Speaker cabinet is made from 13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood. Tough skids on the speaker enclosure's base result in enhanced acoustic connection to the stage.

The hi-tech OBC115 bass cab is side-ported and provides for speaker self-correction. The ports are tuned by Orange to emphasize the low end and get a better response. The Eminence 15" bass speaker delivers full, rounded bass tone.

Internally strutted to avoid cabinet vibration, the Orange OBC115 bass enclosure won't rattle, even under the most demanding conditions. The sound is amazing, extending the bottom-end for deep bass response. With a hefty 400W power handling, the Orange OBC115 bass cabinet's deep sound packs some serious punch.
    Features
    Side-ported cabinet design
    13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood cabinet
    Tough skids on the base
    Output: 400W (RMS) handling, 8 ohm
    Speaker: heavy-duty 15" Eminence
    Dimensions: (W x H x D) 24-1/2"W x 20"H x 18"D
    Weight: 66-1/4lb.

Attached Files:

2. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

Price drop to $379!

3. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    got a black one, good luck, bump

4. easye

easye Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Central NJ
    Endorsing Artist: Curt Mangan Strings, Luther Lee Pickups
    Pm

5. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

Still available, great price!

6. Bluesman89

Bluesman89

Nov 24, 2008
    Trades?

7. tinman 1967

tinman 1967

Mar 6, 2010
    Great cab! I have one and have been thinking about getting another. Wish you were closer, Im in Syr. NY. With the shipping, just would not make sense......:meh:

8. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

SOLD!

9. tkrBASS

tkrBASS

Dec 5, 2016
    I'm in Bergen county as well. Will pick up tomorrow if still available! New to the site let me know how this works

10. tkrBASS

tkrBASS

Dec 5, 2016
    Just realized I'm 5 years late lmao