1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Overwater by Tanglewood PJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jeffbass, Oct 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Price:
    $325
    Strings:
    Thought I had this moved locally, now back up for grabs, lowered price!

This is a great inexpensive bass. Overwater by Tanglewood Jazz bass, passive PJ electronics. Maple/rosewood neck, poplar body. The paint is red with subtle metallic flake. Nice playing and sounding bass, wired VVT. Tone pot is totally functional but a bit scratchy. A few small dents and scuffs, but in excellent overall condition. These also have a really nice high mass bridge for the price point. They sell on Amazon new for $429 with no case or bag. Mine will include a double bass gig bag and brushed chrome knobs. As nice as any Mexican Fender I've played and much more rare. $325 shipped ConUS . Open to trades for micro amp heads.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. purpleflyhunter

purpleflyhunter

Feb 11, 2005
    Mine is a gem. Quality made and easy to play with a fast neck. Electronics could use a good spank with the addition of a preamp but it inspires enough to keep in the lineup. A relatively great bass at a low cost.

Good luck with the sale, pal!

3. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Thank you sir!

4. Im local, I like it. Need a Ubass or an Ibanez 6? Are you the guy I sold that KSD jazz to?

John

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021