1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Pedal Cleanout: Beta DLX, Electric Mistress, Mooer Sweeper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Timmah, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Timmah

Timmah Supporting Member

May 19, 2011
    Connecticut
    Price:
    $45-$125
    United States
    Clearing out some pedals I no longer use. Prices include shipping:
    - SolidGoldFX Beta DLX, $125: Looks great, sounds great, just not *quite* my sound. Priced a little lower than market because every once in a while (really, somewhat rarely) the footswitch requires a second stomp to do its thing. Super strong coarse velcro on the bottom (seriously, I detached this from my pedalboard and the glue on the board failed before the velcro). Cosmetically very good, comes with box and fancy little cloth baggie.
    - Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress Flanger, $125: Great analog flanger, cosmetically a little beat but still works perfectly. Has the soft velcro on the bottom courtesy of the previous owner. No box but I can throw in a power supply for an extra $10
    - Mooer Sweeper, $45: EHX Bassballs clone. Replicates most of the funky tone without the funny name. Great condition, never used outside a clean practice space. Comes with box.

Trades: looking to free up some cash so I'm primarily trying to sell, but try me- the worst I can say is no.
    Beta DLX.jpg Electric M.jpg Sweeper.jpg

smperry likes this.
  2. Timmah

Timmah Supporting Member

May 19, 2011
    Connecticut
    Beta is sold! Get the rest while they’re hot!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 13, 2021