SOLD Pedal Purge Vol 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by happycamper, Sep 14, 2018.

1. happycamper

happycamper Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Price:
    25-175
    Hey all! Thinking about a fresh start with my pedals so i thought id let you filthy animals have first pick before i turn to CL. All include shipping to the great 48. I will consider other cash offers and am also up for trades (list at the bottom)!
    From top left to right then bottom left to right.

VT bass DI- classic. lots of info on this one out there. Comes with original tin and manual-sold

TC electronic flashback- mostly got it for the loop function. Tine print can be fun-sold

Boss CEB3- Missing 2 knobs and a bit dusty but works like a charm-sold

Bass balls- internal trim pots give more flexibility than it gets credit for -traded

Eve Tremolo- small! Rechargeable ion battery. Has internal volume trim pot. i use it as a boost when i dont need the trem. Plays well before the bass balls -50

BYOC Octave divided- hidden gem. Clone of the mu-tron octave divider. i didnt put this pedal together but it sounds great to me and works fine. Paint is chipping a bit KNOBS DO HAVE TROUBLE TURNING THOUGH. might be an easy fix, it just never bothered me really. -traded

Diamond Bass Comp Jr.- This was my final compressor. Turns out, they are just not for me. Brand new, #40, with original box -175

Shoegazer- Nice piece of Devi ever. In my option, its better on guitar than bass and i dont find my self playing it as much -sold

DOD gunslinger-wonderful little pedal. Cheap, good low end and plenty of gain on tap. -40

Dwarfcraft TGD- I hope this one doesnt sell... chainsaw birds, loud. -105

Pelican NoiseWorks half horse: versatile little guy. Took a chance on this guy and it was actually surprisingly good. Could get nice dark fuzz sounds along with Velcro-ish fuzz. Again, i think its better on a guitar and bass but its a gun little guy. -sold

Trades im interested in! I am willing to go + or - cash too. I would prefer some of this gear over cash so they will have priority.

Due to a recent ebay steal and a trade, i feel my fuzz/od needs are met for now :)

-i like a lot of catalinbread stuff too. Harmonic mesmerizer or a echorec are at the top of my list for now.

I am also open to others. Im looking for strange unique pedals as well so dont be afraid throw something weird my way! Thanks for reading and stay safe out there.

20180911_092525.jpg 20180911_092525.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  2. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    PM sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 27, 2021