1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pedalboard Clear-out (or Clear-off)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jacrum, Dec 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jacrum

jacrum

Jan 15, 2010
    Chesapeake, VA
    Price:
    $80-$450
    Thanks for clicking the link! Dedicating myself to full-time ministry at my church is requiring me to step down from playing in our worship band; this also gives me the chance to reevaluate my own needs as a I seek other musical opportunities that do not interfere with my ministerial role. So, I'm clearing off the pedalboard! Below are seven (7) pedals that are available for purchase.

All prices listed are USD, PAYPAL'D and SHIPPED CONUS! It makes it so easy. No trade offers, please, as I don't see myself needing pedals as much as I have in the past 8 years (or, rather, have no idea what I'll need next).

TC Electronic Spectracomp: $80
    MXR Bass Octave Deluxe: $80 SOLD
    MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe: $130 SOLD
    MXR Bass Envelope Filter: $100 SOLD
    Dunlop Bass Crybaby (not pictured): $80
    Darkglass Duality: $200
    Darkglass B7K Ultra: $325
    Eventide H9 Standard w/ Barn 3 OX9 Pedal: $450

Of course, PM me with any questions that you may have.

fullsizeoutput_2c46. fullsizeoutput_2c47. fullsizeoutput_2c48. fullsizeoutput_2c4a. fullsizeoutput_2c4b. fullsizeoutput_2c4e. fullsizeoutput_2c4f.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Being and Bass and Sonicblaze like this.