1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Pedaltrain Nano - used once...plus accessories!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by qwench, May 8, 2019.

1. Price:
    Hey All,

Try as might, this is my 3rd foray into a Nano pedalboard and it just isn't my thing...this is an ALMOST brand new Pedaltrain Nano with a super clean gig bag and all the leftover velcro...also, I am including two EBS Flat Patch Cables ( ALSO brand new - these things are super cool - one is 10cm and the other 18cm - see pics) PLUS a nearly brand new Powerall power supply with the additional 5 spot Powerall converter (powering up to 5 pedals - I used it in the home studio and one gig and it was silent - zilch for noise!!)

Selling all these items for $66 US funds via PayPal shipped anywhere in Canada (would prefer to keep this one in Canada) but may ask a tiny bit more $$ for a USA TB'er to cover extra shipping if it isn't too much!!

Pics...

Nano.jpg Nano2.jpg Nano3.jpg EBS flat cables w nano.jpg Powerall with nano.jpg

PWV and Double E like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021