1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Pedaltrain PT-PRO-HC (hard case), Voodoo Pedal Power 2+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by enjoi1018, Aug 29, 2017.

1. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Price:
    $100
    Hiya guys! The big board is gone, and all that remains is.... the board and power supply!

PT-Pro HC. Board is is great shape, industrial fuzzy Velcro attached. A couple of nicks that have been Sharpie'd, and it's. Evenly spaced drilled for two Pedal Power 2+'s underneath (the spacing was measured so one can be mounted centrally or two evenly spaced).

The case is in good shape, but has had a few bumps and stickers applied. The bumps can't be taken off, but the stickers have, and I'll GooGone it before shipping. No functionality is hindered. The inside in in great shape.

Shipping these things sucks, but I'll make a great deal for someone. Asking $160 PLUS SHIPPING. I'll get your PayPal approved address (or one of your choosing) and get a quote.

Pedal Power 2+, $100 shipped. I have two of these... I have to put my hands on all of the cables, but 99% certain I have them. Includes them, cables, and original box. Believe I have the paperwork, as well! Pics and cable count to come tonight.

Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. jsirish

jsirish

Aug 18, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Do you still have the PP2+?