SOLD Pork Lion with the JohnK mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyper-sloth, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Price:
    $100.00
    Hey all, here's a pedal I've used as my always on pedal for over a year. I like it better than my Phat Phuck that is now gone. The drive section is great all along its range, with only a bit of volume gain at max. It's so easy to keep your stage volume very consistent. The clean tone is awesome too, modeled after the famous Neve channel strip. Main reason it was my always on, great fat tone. However, if you want to be able to use both the clean and the overdrive (the overdrive is internally defeat-able) there is always a bit of drive present; even when the drive is fully rotated to off (7 O'Clockish). There are times I want the clean sound and no distortion at all. I would (and very well may) keep this but I need a different drive now (and I have no cash) and it won't be on my current board as I have a small set up and it's really a porker LOL...pure corn fed! Will no doubt score one again.
    It's in very good shape, a few chips, Velcro applied below. Battery cover intact.
    Pork loin.jpg

My current trade interest is a EBS Multi drive. It won't be an always on but I like its range/sweep of drive. I would like also a Swell Tube drive, if any of my other for sales are interesting to you. I had a B-Tod 1 that I really dug and miss. Also liked the Wren and Cuff WIIO.
    Other trade would be a Fender High mass Bridge plus cash($35) (brass not anything Zinc!)
    or a Babicz Bridge, hopefully in black plus cash($20)

Shoot any other drives if you want; I've owned and don't want an English Muff'n, Darkglass, EBS Valvedrive (Killer but HUGE!!) Tonehammer, Barbershop, Phat Phuck.

I will ship out next business day, USPS. Price is for CONUSA only.
    Thanks for looking,
    A

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  2. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    PM sent.

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Replied. Let's do the trade.

4. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Traded to Ric426! thanks man!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021