SOLD PRICE DROP! Idiotbox Blackout

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Plucky The Bassist, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist ZOMG! I'm back from the dead!

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $75
    Selling 3 of my pedals that I love, but don't get much use since I'm not really in a band right now. All prices for the pedals include shipping to continental US...

Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian SOLD! - The Russian Muff Clone from boutique pedal maker Wren and Cuff. A great, classic fuzz sound that goes wonderfully with bass. While hard to let go of, fuzz has just been the effect that hasn't been necessary in nearly all recent bands. Does awesome on guitar as well, I am the original owner of the pedal.

Idiotbox Blackout ($75) - A great double-muff pedal from an excellent effects company. It's two muffs running in parallel, one with a classic tone circuit and the other with a mid boost/cut instead. This pedal has tons of gain and will easily drive any tube amp. It's quite aggressive, but in a rich and bassy way. Just like with the TFR, I am the original owner and this pedal just wasn't appropriate for the last few projects I was in.

MXR Smart Gate (SOLD)
    - Wonderful pedal if you have passive basses that are noisy or prone to RF interference. Since I don't exactly have that problem with my current lineup (and there is one built into my Zoom multi-fx pedal) this one doesn't really seem necessary. It's in excellent condition and built like a tank. Original owner.

Please PM for offers and questions, again all pedal prices include continental US shipping.

Thanks!
    - Plucky

20190401_135829.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Still have the W&C and Idiotbox available!

3. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Price drop on the remaining pedals

4. RissKippery

RissKippery

Mar 3, 2016
    Wow, someone grab that tall font. What a deal. If I didn’t have one, I’d take this one.

5. CRich0205

CRich0205

Feb 17, 2013
    Kansas
    PM on wren and cuff

6. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Wren and Cuff is sold, but the Blackout is a great fuzz and still available!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021