1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available (Price Drop)Selling Modulus Quantum 6 owned by Oteil Burbridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Anton Lam, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Anton Lam

Anton Lam

Oct 26, 2019
    Price:
    $2799
    Strings:
    It was owned by Oteil Burbridge. I attached a YouTube video that Oteil Burbridge was playing that bass. Also there is a signature of him on the bass. There is damaged part that Oteil dropped but it doesn’t affect the sound. It’s in perfect working condition. Nice sound and comfort to play. Here is the spec:

6 string

34” scale

17.5 spacing

Fodera custom preamp installed at Fodera factory with addition of passive/active switch

Alder body

Phenolic fingerboard

Come with original Modulus flight case

selling $3200-> $2999->$2799(price drop) plus shipping. PM if you have any thoughts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    agent19 and 31HZ like this.
  2. dasaten

dasaten

Nov 17, 2019
    Such a beautiful bass, wouldn't definitely grab it but it's worth more than the car I drive right now.

Been up for a while. I say you sell the neck for $900, and then wait a couple years til Oteil passes and sell the body in a nice shadowbox with the autograph and a pic.