1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale PRICE DROP!!! Source Audio Bass Multiwave Bass Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by dpg1220, Aug 5, 2016.

1. dpg1220

dpg1220 Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2016
    Price:
    $55-$450
    Hey everyone! Downsizing my board and don't have any room for these pedals so I'm letting them go.

I am not looking for any trades. PayPal only and all prices include shipping. Will only ship to Continental US.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

$450 SOLD Panda Midi Future Impact Bass Synth: Barely used; never left the bedroom. Has some Velcro on the bottom. Comes with original box.

$125 SOLD Markbass Super Synth: In great condition. Was never used outside of the bedroom. Comes with all original box and materials.

$125 SOLD Tech 21 SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI: In very good condition; it was used for a handful of small gigs over the past year. Has Velcro on bottom. Comes with original box and materials.

PRICE DROP!! was $115 NOW $105 Source Audio Soundblox 2 Bass Multiwave Distortion: Barely used on a handful of gigs. Has Velcro on bottom and also comes with original box.

$35 SOLD Woolly Mammoth Clone: Awesome little fuzz pedal. If you are after that woolly mammoth tone this pedal gets you there. Some wear on it but it still sounds great!

FullSizeRender.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. kmf

kmf

Aug 31, 2011
    PM sent