1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD quality pedal board sell-off.....Octave, Delay, Tremelo, Phase, & Line Select pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by g4string, May 31, 2018.

1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    Price:
    I bought some of these pedals for a band audition that I did not get the nod for. A few of these are left over from my previous gig. Either way, I have no use for these pedals. I'm not into keeping things if I don't have a need for them. My loss your gain.

Diamond Tremelo, TRM-1 - $150 - bought new less than 2 months ago, paid $250. like new condition. box included.

Diamond Memory Lane Jr Delay, MLN-JR - $SOLD - bought new less than 2 months ago, paid $250. like new condition. there is one defect on the bottom of the pedal....when I removed the velcro, a small portion of the paint peeled off. aside from the that, the pedal is perfect. box included.

MXR Script Phase 90 CSP101SL - $SOLD - bought new less than 2 months ago, paid $100. like new condition. box included.

Boss Line Selector LS-2 - $SOLD - bought new less than 2 months ago, paid $100. like new condition. there is one defect on the bottom of the pedal....when I removed the velcro, the decal on the bottom of the pedal peeled off with the velcro. aside from the that, the pedal is perfect. box included.

MXR Bass Octave Deluxe M288 - $SOLD - this pedal is a few years old. there is one defect on the pedal where the paint has chipped. aside from that, the pedal is in perfect working order. box included.

SaturnWorks FX Volume Lopper - $SOLD - I was having gain issues when I would engage the MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, so I had this made to act as a master volume for that pedal. Works great, has a LED. No box.

I will sell the MXR BOD and SaturnWorks pedal for $100.

All prices are PayPal friendly and shipped. The only trade I will entertain is for a Lehle RMI Sonic Spark.

fullsizeoutput_ae6. BpEW1lFPRZW6MQeyi5I4SA. fullsizeoutput_acc. fullsizeoutput_ad0. fullsizeoutput_ace. fullsizeoutput_ad2. nhGgS1v4Q5erSi0EYjlZJg. fullsizeoutput_ada. fullsizeoutput_ad8. fullsizeoutput_ade. fullsizeoutput_ae2.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018