SOLD Rarest Thumb bass 6 strings 1989 fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Triad, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Triad

Triad Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 4, 2006
    Europe
    Builder
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    My Location:
    Italy
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Going on with the sale of a few of my basses.
    This one is the rarest example I ever had, probably, as I never seen another one like this in 21 years of playing the bass.
    1989 Thumb 6 fretless, custom ordered from the owner with small lines on the low strings side. Completely original, always used with flats so the fingerboard is absolutely spotless.
    It's missing the truss rod cover but I can make an Ebony one for free (would cost €35 from Warwick!). I've got this one from the original owner.
    Clean and ready to play. Comes with original gig bag and even the original wax can. I'm after €2600 shipped within Europe or best offer. You'll never find another one like this!

Not very interested in trades but maybe a partial trade? Not sure. Other pictures here: http://s1366.photobu...%206%20fretless

SAM_9973.JPG

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021