1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Raven Labs PHA-1 Headphone Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ThumbyAche, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    Price:
    IMG_5950.JPG IMG_5953.JPG IMG_5952.JPG IMG_5952.JPG IMG_5954.JPG IMG_5950.JPG I have held onto this not only because they are hard to find but it sounds better than anything else in terms of headphone practice IMO. I mostly just use my ampeg which is also my DI so this sits.
    It's pictured with the adaptor which does not work but I'm including it because it is even harder to find and I figure whoever ha this might want the specs off the adaptor. I have a copy of the manual.
    Also, the red LED for the on/off which is out but that is a pretty easy fix, it just didn't bother me enough and works excellent with 2 9 volt Batteries.

Trades plus cash to me are ok.

Here is what interests me:

cog t-16 octave
    Pedaltrain nano or metro with novo power supply

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Maiden Bass likes this.
  2. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2000
    Michigan
    I used one of these for years One of the best headphone/practice rigs ever.

ThumbyAche likes this.
  3. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    I still regularly use mine and it's still fantastic! For me, the best tool when learning new songs and just working on keeping a clean technique. Sweet recording or emergency pre, too. GLWTS!

4. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

I too just picked up one of these on eBay. Sounds great with my passive pbass plugged straight in. Then, I sent the effects out of my hybrid amp into it... WOW. 10 out of 10 headphone monitoring!!

Don’t hesitate folks. Great piece of gear. GLWTS

ThumbyAche and Leo Smith like this.
  5. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    Yah, I have been using it more since I sold my Ampeg DI/headphone amp. This is the best headphone amp I have used (had like 4 different brands or so). I'll may just keep it because they are hard to find and sound so good.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021