1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Red Witch Zeus Bass Octave Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by badgerman, Mar 4, 2018.

1. badgerman

badgerman Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Price:
    I'm selling my Red Witch Zeus Bass Fuzz Suboctave. This pedal has a killer suboctave along with a silicon fuzz, all in one small housing. If you're not familiar with it, check out this video, which I think captures the awesome sound of this pedal particularly well:

This one is in mint condition, save for the dual-lock velcro on the bottom. It's hard to photograph because it's so shiny, so I took a lot of pics to try to capture what great shape it's in. Comes with the original box, cloth bag, literature, feet, etc (as pictured).

$175 includes CONUS shipping and Paypal. Not interested in any trades, sorry. Just bought a new guitar and need to recoup what I can!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. bearhart74

bearhart74 Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2009
    interested in a mr black fwonkbeta + some $$?

3. badgerman

badgerman Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Thanks, but I'm not looking for any trades right now. I updated the post accordingly.