SOLD Repost- Schoeder BMF 412 in Safecase Road Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brotherbassj, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    I have a Schroeder BMF 412 housed in a safe-case company custom made road case for sale. It's is in excellent condition, extremely efficient and is only 70 pounds light out of the road case due to the neo speakers in it. I have no need for two big cabs and since they are hard to come by I am keeping my Bergantino NV 215. I assure you this is a great cabinet. It would be hard to ship but I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone. I am in Richmond VA. The speaker and road case come as a package deal for $800.

Would consider trading towards smaller Bergantino cabs or a Spector five string.

Thanks for looking

NOTE-ROADCASE will fit BERGANTINO NV215 NV412 and NV610 with one additional small piece of foam I think I have

WOULD consider seperating cab from case? CAB OUT OF CASE $675
    ROADCASE ONLY $150

2. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    What's the weight?

3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    Sweet deal from a good TB'er here fellas!

4. bassmyf

bassmyf

Mar 15, 2009
    Long island NY
    4 or 8 0hms?

5. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    The cabinet is 4 ohms. Happy Sunday!

6. sethro

sethro

Aug 14, 2008
    Richmond,VA
    I dont know alot about these cabs,boutique indeed! Is the overall power handling RMS/PEAK rated? i might have to replace my SVT 810e with this big boy...Being 12s in a compact cluster in this,is it fairly mid-foward with a tight low end at higher volumes? I wonder if it will pair up with my new STL 900,much lighter than my 810.

BUMP,Sweet cab Brother!

7. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Sethro

It produces great tone.......it is a LOUD cabinet with its sensitivity rating of 104db. Being NEO magnet speaker loaded it does do a great job of punching through in the mids department. When I put it up against my Bergantino NV215 it sounded different to my ears......being twelves when you are in front of it you definitely hear the cut of the mids! Once I realized what it was capable of, it was too late for me and I had to leave that band and would no longer be going on tour Nationally. So since it does not make sense to have two really big cabs around I am selling the Schroeder and keeping the Berg........only because the Berg 215 is discontinued and very difficuklt to get these days. When you get 20+ feet in front of it you FEEL the lows! My former band guitarists hated it on stage with them because they could HEAR me as well as FEEL me playing......LOL

Oh yes.....according to Jorg on the Schroeder website the wattage is RMS

8. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Its the end of the weekend big ole bumpowski!!!

9. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    I want this like no other. I have the 1212L and I love it. I cannot imagine how amazing this sounds.

10. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    It sounds great. I just don't play enough to warrant all the big boy cabs I have in road cases. its in great shape and has been used very little.....it gets LOUD

11. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    TTT

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.