1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo (2010)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by oddentity, Sep 3, 2018.

1. oddentity

oddentity

Nov 20, 2000
    Philly
    Price:
    Strings:
    2010 Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo in excellent condition with OHSC. There is one small chip through the finish next to the output jack plate. Also a bit of light buckle rash and a few small (2-3mm) thumbnail dents in the finish, the largest of which is by the bottom strap button and shown in the picks.

I got this in 2015 in a trade here on TB and the bass has not left my house since.

Cash sale preferred, but I would consider the following trades:

Fender Precision AVRI '62 or '63 in sunburst or sonic blue with rosewood fingerboard
    Nash PB-63 in sunburst or sonic blue with rosewood fingerboard

Price includes shipping in CONUS. PayPal and Apple Pay accepted.

Thanks!
    IMG_1978.JPG fullsizeoutput_7e70.jpeg fullsizeoutput_7e6d.jpeg IMG_1970.JPG fullsizeoutput_7e6e.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  2. oddentity

oddentity

Nov 20, 2000
    Philly
    On hold pending payment...

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021