Rickenbacker TR35B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Biker4Him, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Not a lot of these out there. They sound great, look great, and are extremely hard to find.

75 watt solid state bass combo, with one 15" speaker.

This one is in fairly good shape. However; the main input seems to be wired wrong. The amp works fine if you plug your bass into the "preamp" in. I'm no electrician, so I didn't mess with it. I just left it alone. It works great the way it is.

Own a rare piece of history!! Today!!

$335.00 shipped in the U.S.

2. Bump... Great little amp, I used to own a TR50B amp the only difference was mine had built in distortion and was only 50 watts soild state. 2 channels and a stero input on it as well. I wish I would have never gotten rid of it, If I had the money Biker4Him, I would buy it! Great old school sound, and you didnt have to crank it, set it around 10-11 o'clock and let her rip! :cool:
  3. Thanks... it is a great little amp, and sounds great. I just don't use it anymore. I usually always practice up here at my office. I kept the amp at home for the few times I practiced at home... now I'm using headphones.

Well.. here's another bump!!
  4. bkmannen

Aug 20, 2010
    Hi. I have a rickenbacker TR35B that i want to sell. Im located i Sweden and i need som help with how much a TR35B bass amp is worth here in sweden? If anyone know, please let me know :) Thanks!
  5. neecolla

Sep 11, 2010
    How old is your amp? In Serbia, it is worth from 240 - 300, in order of age. Is it possible that you could send me from Sweden?
  6. shaneoclock

Nov 18, 2014
    I'm looking for the amp chassis for one of these. I found the box at a thrift store and reupholstered it with fake leopard skin.. Its got the looks, now it needs the sound!! please help :D