1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Roadworn P bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by limmlimm, Mar 14, 2016.

1. limmlimm

limmlimm Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Nags Head
    Price:
    Strings:
    Roadworn P bass for sale. Has a tiny ding on the 3rd fret that is purely cosmetic, doesn't affect the feel at all. Truss rod works. Action is low. Has a set of flat wound Chromes on it. Weighs 8.4. Original tuners have been swapped for Gotoh reverse wind resolite tuners.Can include the original tuners if you want them but they are super heavy. This is a r&b/rock machine. Im clearing out a couple of basses to free up funds for my GAS. Ships with fender gig bag. 700 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    ZachSmith and bmac314 like this.
  2. hyeonsu

hyeonsu

Mar 16, 2016
    toronto
    does it ship to canada?

3. 6tzguy

6tzguy 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    Are you interested in a trade for a '91 Guild Pilot 4 string bass that has a quilted maple top and matching headstock in Tobacco burst lacquer finish? Has active EMG pickups and electronics. If interested, I can send pictures. Bob Mc

4. what nut size?

5. 6tzguy

6tzguy 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    Hi, I saw that you had an posting that included a strat/ trade offering/ no longer available. Is the above the latest offering?