1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Rockboard Quad 4.1 Pedalboard with Mod 1 patch bay & flight case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fauxtoe, May 22, 2020 at 10:23 PM.

1. fauxtoe

fauxtoe Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2018
    California
    Price:
    $160
    Rockboard by Warwick Quad 4.1 pedalboard with installed Mod 1 patch bay and flight case

This board and patch bay have served me VERY well and I think the Rockboard line is one of the best on the market. I’ve upgraded to the 4.2, so this one is ready for a new home.

Dimensions are 18-1/8"L x 12-13/16"W x 1-7/16" to 2-13/16"H

Notes -

1. I added a handle on either side of the top of the board so that you can actually get it in and out of the case. They can be removed if you don't need them.
    2. I drilled a hole on the left side that housed a Neutrik speakon connector. I have removed the connector and installed a blank panel. The hole is not my finest work, but it will hold any Neutrik D Series size connector.
    3. There is a very small part of the interior foam of the case that I had to cut in order to make a pedal fit. It does not compromise the case or protection.
    4. There are some zip tie anchor spots on the bottom. I’ll leave those and all of the attached velcro for the future owner.
    5. The “Quad 4.1” logo started to rub off at one point, so I simply finished the job and removed it with some alcohol.

$160 gets it to your door in the lower 48

IMG_5711.jpg IMG_5712.jpg IMG_5713.jpg IMG_5714.jpg IMG_5715.jpg IMG_5716.jpg IMG_5718.jpg IMG_5719.jpg IMG_5720.jpg IMG_5721.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 7:25 PM
    triplebass92 likes this.
  2. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Coldwater, MI
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Guitars, DR Strings
    I have the Rockboard 2.1. Love it. What an incredible value, and just as good as the Pedaltrain stuff. GLWTS.

fauxtoe likes this.