SOLD Rodenberg GAS-707b NG Clean Boost

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BrandonBass86, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Price:
    This boost is incredible and is very clean. Has a tone knob to adjust if you like. I have only had it for about a year so it is in excellent condition. Only reason I am selling is because I need the funds for another purchase. Free shipping to CONUS.

DESCRIPTION:
    The GAS-707B NG is the Clean Boost pedal of the GAS family, optimized in the frequency range for electric bass. With the character of the GAS-808B NG pedal the GAS-707B NG has no distortion itself, but you can increase the output level of the guitar up to +20dB. The GAS-707B NG is more than just an output level boost, it can give your amp more life! An active tone control gives sparkling brilliance to the sound if needed.The Deep boost => toggle switch on the right side ON, pushes the LOW END, the overall sound stays defined without getting muddy. This pedal will give your amp a real kick, no matter if you play finger style or slapping bass, you will never switch the GAS-707B NG off. Perfect for boosting the amplifier sound without loosing or changing its natural characteristics. GAS-707B NG = 3D Sound = Come Alive!

SPECIAL FEATURES:
    • Clean Boost and Exiter => Come Alive!
    • Internal 18V DC operation for more (Output)-Level range and headroom
    • Tone control (active) and (Output-) Level control
    • +15dB level boost (Jewel LED green)
    • +20dB level boost (Jewel LED red) => toggle switch left side ON
    • Deep boost => toggle switch right side side ON
    • True bypass or silent switching mode (internal DIL switch)