1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Roscoe LG 3005 Custom 5, mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by steelin4u, Nov 2, 2019.

1. steelin4u

steelin4u Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my beautiful Roscoe LG 3005 custom bass. The bass was built in 2014, purchased new in late 2015 from Bass Central in Orlando, FL (Reverb link below), and I am the second owner, owning it since March of 2016. I've practiced with it, recorded at home, and used it at church, but no other gigs/studio use. It has been in my climate & humidity-controlled room otherwise, for the last 3.5 years. It has very low miles on it, so-to-speak, because I have other Roscoe workhorses and this one stayed safe at home. I love the growl on this bass; it has beautiful tonal balance.

This bass is MINT. The pictures dont do the top justice: it is a beautiful piece of Walnut Burl, with gorgeous figure and flame. The Wenge fingerboard features beautiful quarter sawn grain, and it features the famous (infamous?) Roscoe 3-piece maple & purpleheart neck. Even the tint and gloss on the ash body is beautiful.

It currently has a Hipshot Detuner on the B string, but everything else is original.

Other Specs:
    Roscoe-spec Bartolini humbuckers
    Bart 3-band pre
    Hipshot hardware
    18.3 mm bridge string spacing (standard Roscoe)
    Comfortable 9 lbs, 6 oz. (That's 9.375 pounds)
    Original TKL Roscoe-branded hard case

Price: $2,800, including insured shipping to the lower 48 states.

Reverb link from original sale: Roscoe LG 3005 Walnut Burl REDUCED | BASS CENTRAL

SmartSelect_20191102-132547_Reverb.jpg SmartSelect_20191102-132600_Reverb.jpg SmartSelect_20191102-132636_Reverb.jpg SmartSelect_20191102-132614_Reverb.jpg SmartSelect_20191102-132624_Reverb.jpg

2. Joe BassPlayer

Joe BassPlayer Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Beautiful Bass!
    That truly is one killer top!
    GLWTS!

steelin4u likes this.
  3. Oh my goodness that is hot

4. Nightman

Nightman If it ain't low, it's got to go! Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Man, that is one nice looking Roscoe LG!! These are killer basses! GLWTS!

5. steelin4u

steelin4u Supporting Member

On hold pending payment...

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021