1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Roscoe LG 3005 Red Quilt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by [skyraider], Apr 25, 2019.

1. [skyraider]

[skyraider] Gold Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    Gorgeous Roscoe, 9.06lbs on the digital fishing scale. Standard Roscoe setup-- all Bartolini electronics. No dings or scratches that I can see. The dark streak on the back of the neck near the heel is under the paint and looks like it's either a natural coloration or router burn. I seriously doubt it is router burn, though. There is some slight dulling of the finish on back of the neck near the 5th fret. I'll see if I can buff it back up. I've had it about a year, it's a great instrument as are all the Roscoes I've owned (I think this is the 5th and prolly won't be the last). Plays great, sounds fantastic, and all that. I mean... It's a Roscoe, so you know it's the bomb! And yes, that's the bass I'm holding in my profile pic.

Includes OHSC also in great shape. Price is firm, PayPal OK, I will pay $75 towards CONUS shipping. Sorry, no trades!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. bearhart74

bearhart74 Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Pm sent

3. Afc70

Afc70 Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Northeast Arkansas
    Pm’d

4. [skyraider]

Nov 19, 2014
    All PM's replied.

5. [skyraider]

Nov 19, 2014
    I've had some great trade offers on this, but I'm mostly not interested in trades. I might be willing to take a trade for some ultra-portable bass head/cab/combo but that's really all I'm even a little bit interested in atm.

6. G RICH 5

G RICH 5

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    Why did you do the straight vs. Angled pickups?

7. [skyraider]

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm the second owner, so it wasn't my call.

8. bassmahn

bassmahn Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2007
    Minneapolis MN
    The straight pickups were needed for the Nordstrand pickups that originally came with the bass. I replaced them with Roscoe Bartolini pickups since I didn't care for the feel of the open pole pieces on my fingers.
    Red was an amazing bass for the time that I owned it.

Good luck with the sale!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    G RICH 5, Fred312b and [skyraider] like this.
  9. [skyraider]

Nov 19, 2014
    Thanks! I usually don't care for open pole pieces because I sometimes hit the strings hard enough to where they pop against the poles. Never had that problem on this bass, but some others I've owned were annoying in that way.

bassmahn likes this.
  10. [skyraider]

Nov 19, 2014
    If somebody has one of those Markbass CMD 1x12 or Ninja combos I'd be interested in a trade towards this.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021