SOLD Roscoe SKB 3005 Custom Cocobolo MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DEMETRI, Mar 4, 2018.

1. DEMETRI

DEMETRI

Mar 6, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Strings:
    This bass has one of the nicest tops I’ve ever seen.. the figuring and color is stunning, and is one of the best sounding, playing, and looking roscoe Customs out there. It would run around 5000 new..so get it here for an amazing discount .. It was recently Plek’ed at the Roscoe Shop by Keith and he set it up to perfection. The tone and playability of this bass is amazing. It has a Ash body and Cocobolo top, 3 piece maple and purple heart neck, along with Aguilar DCB pickups and OBP-3 Preamp. This bass also has what Keith said was a limited run of fretboard wood using Wenge Sapwood. The bass is mint in every way and plays and sounds better than she looks. It weighs 9.5 pounds. 18mm string spacing. Comes with original hardshell case. Very unique and amazing combination of woods and top of the line electronics.. huge punchy tone and the best B string I've ever heard.

2700 plus actual shipping

Only trades I will even consider are:

Brubaker JXB-5 21 fret
    Lowend Jazz 5 21 fret
    Devon 5 21 fret
    Marco TFL 21 fret
    Callowhill 5
    Fender Jazz Elite 5

IMG_0834.JPG

Attached Files:

kwdhsk, feschyn and campbems like this.
  2. devnulljp

devnulljp

Oct 13, 2009
    BC, Canada
    Admin on the D*A*M Forum
    Oh man, that's gorgeous.
    My Roscoe 5 is none-more-black, but that cocobolo is amazing.

feschyn likes this.
  3. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Don't know if I'll be able to pass this up.

DEMETRI likes this.
  4. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Inactive

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    This is 1 bass I wished I'd never gotten rid of. It was by far the best Roscoe I've owned. Bass is like new and Sounds amazing in a full band mix. I had this bass plek'd by Roscoe Shop and it plays effortless. You won't be able to tell it from a new one hardly.

5. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Contributor- Bass Musician Magazine
    Well thats not ugly.. Wow that wenge sapwood is killer looking. Amazing Roscoe man!

DEMETRI likes this.
  6. JosephMusicShop

JosephMusicShop

Mar 9, 2018
    Sold! Thanks D

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022