1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Rothwell comp, MXR chorus and envelope

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Raoul_Duke, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Raoul_Duke

Raoul_Duke Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Michigan
    Price:
    $60-$110
    I have three pedals for sale. Paypal only, prices include shipping to CONUS.

Rothwell Love Squeeze: Really transparent compression pedal, perfect for people who want compression they don’t really notice until it’s off. I used this excluseively for six years and picked up a DE-CL from FEA a few months back, and I’m not a celebrity so having both is extravagant. $110 shipped CONUS.

MXR Analog Chorus(SOLD): Super lush sounding! Works great with bass. I love this pedal, but I picked up an IE Polytope, and I’m not wealthy enough to keep this, nor do I want/need multiple boards. This is one of the best values on the used pedal market in general. $60 shipped CONUS.

MXR Bass Envelope Filter(SOLD): The bottom three knobs came off this thing shortly after I bought it, so I glued them back on and it’s worked fine ever since. The knobs are not centered perfectly because I screwed that part up, so I just want to be up front about the fact that this pedal isn’t “a beauty”, but it is 100% functional and priced apropriately for it’s wonky knob placements.

Sounds great, but I have a Chromatron now so this will never be used again if I don’t sell it. Great bang for your buck! Super versatile envelope, nice form factor. $80 shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 10:14 AM
    DavC likes this.
  2. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    That Love Squeeze is actually a really fantastic compressor for both bass and guitar! I had one for years... Its easily the best "set it and forget it" comp around. Ovnilab even mentioned it as one of their faves

3. Raoul_Duke

Jun 13, 2010
    Michigan
    Yeah I would agree. I never tried it with guitar, but it worked splendidly with bass. Fattens up your tone without any dramatic alteration and really does a fantatic job just tidying up and evening out dynamics.

I almost kept the Rothwell over the FEA DE-CL, which is indicative of it’s quality for sure.

superheavyfunk likes this.
  4. DavC

DavC Supporting Member

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio
    PM sent Re CHorus

5. Raoul_Duke

Jun 13, 2010
    Michigan
    Chorus sold!

DavC likes this.