1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Light, 2 Sets, Blue Flats and Blue Steel, 5-String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by projectapollo, Nov 26, 2019.

1. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Price:
    I am offering 2 sets of barely used Sadowsky 5-string bass strings. Both sets are their light gauge: 40-60-80-100-125. These include their newer Blue Label Flats (new $67) and Blue Label Steel (new $34). Sadowsky ships new basses with the regular Blue Label Steels. I bought these from Sadowsky to try out the lighter gauge and liked them quite a bit. But I landed on TI-Flats to keep on my NYC 5-string. So, these sets are used a few hours and available. Cut for a Sadowsky NYC 5-string. Pretty sure they fit the Metro lines as well.

Retail for the two sets, $100 plus shipping. I prefer to ship both sets together - to you for $55 shipped. Or you can buy either one. Just PM me.

2. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    The flats are gone. The Blue Label Steels are still available. PM me....