1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky PJ5 Oly White / Tort Beauty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bergerman, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Bergerman

Bergerman Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2004
    Creswell, OR
    Price:
    Strings:
    Sadowsky Metro MV5-PJ.

New toy inbound, so this one is on the market.

I guess I need to face the fact that I am a maple fingerboard / ash body guy. Pardon the pun, but I could never quite "warm" up to the alder / pau ferro combo in this or any of previous Sadowskys I've owned.

This one is a great PJ5 if your looking for one, though! At least 9 or 9-1/2 out of 10 condition, with brand new Sadowsky Blue Label nickels. One of the best looking pau ferro fretboards I've ever seen, and nicely yellowed Olympic White paint. This bass has some serious balls with the P pickup...add in some zing with the J pup if you need to! Serious thump machine here...

9.25 lbs and ships with the usual Sadowsky hard/soft rectangular case. $1850 shipped CONUS

IMG_1470.JPG IMG_1473.JPG

2. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Beautiful Sadowsky!

3. Bergerman

Bergerman Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2004
    Creswell, OR
    On her way to South Carolina!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021