1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sadowsky soapbar pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by andysvec, Jul 5, 2018.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Price:
    I listed these last year along with a preamp but have since sold the preamp and also moved from Guam to Las Vegas, so I wanted to start a fresh thread as these are still available.

Sadowsky 5str soap bass pick ups. EMG 40dc size, neck and bridge. These don't come up often, I came across them on ebay around 2006 and sent my Modulus to Mike Dolan and had these installed to replace the barts that were in it. A little wear on the covers but work great, used this setup til a few years ago when I went to all EMG in the ol Modulus. I'll also include all the brand new wiring that came with my new EMGs that is in the photos, not sure how much of it you could use installing these but it's all new EMG supplied and never used.

I believe Sadowsky uses passive pickups in all of their basses. A combination of passive pickups with active preamp circuitry, when these were installed in my modulus it had a Sadowsky pre that had a VTC with push/pull for passive.

$175 shipped USPS priority mail.

IMG_0760. IMG_0761. IMG_0764. IMG_8450.JPG IMG_8452.JPG IMG_8453.JPG IMG_0762. IMG_0763. modulowsky1.

Halegroove likes this.