1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Samson MDR1688 16 Ch. Mixer w/effects $175 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Joe Smithberger, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a 16 channel mixer (8 xlr inputs and 4 stereo 1/4 inch) with digital effects for sale. The unit is in excellent condition. I always used a padded case when transporting so it looks great. Info can be found here:

http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1929

The band I was using this with has gotten more serious about the PA gear and we have moved up to a more full featured board. This one worked great, but we have outgrown it. Great features for the money. $150 shipped in the contiguous 48 states. No international shipping. Paypal is fine.

2. This unit will ship in its original packaging with the manual.

3. I could use a rack for my PA (8 or 10 spaces) if someone wants to trade. BTW this unit is small enough to sit on top of your rack without hanging over - great for tight stages.

4. Price Drop

5. bstokes

bstokes

Nov 9, 2009
    What is the new price?

6. I edited the original post. It was $175.

7. TTT

8. $140 takes it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.