1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sandberg California TM4 - Soft Aged

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FritzM, May 2, 2021.

1. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Price:
    $1650.00
    Strings:
    United States
    This is a California TM4, soft aged in goldburst. It’s active/passive. The pre in this one(glockenlang I believe) sounds amazing. This is a VERY versatile bass and can get a convincing P, J, and Ray sound. The bass weighs in at 8.6 pounds. The relic job is fantastic and something Sandberg is known for. The neck is amazing, it’s so broken in and feels almost rounded on the corners. This is perhaps the best feeling neck I have ever had.

According to the configurator, the bass is selling for $2535.00 on the Sandberg website.

$1650.00 PayPal. I will pay $50.00 of the actual shipping cost.

IMG_1243.jpg IMG_1244.jpg IMG_1245.jpg IMG_1246.jpg IMG_1247.jpg IMG_1248.jpg IMG_1249.jpg IMG_1250.jpg

Attached Files:

TerenceE, BradH, Oddysee and 7 others like this.
  2. Garth Moore

Garth Moore Supporting Member

May 23, 2015
    That’s a gorgeous bass!

3. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Thanks man! The neck is to die for.

4. Oddysee

Oddysee

Apr 18, 2021
    New York
    Would love to take it off your hands but gonna be a couple weeks till I can do so... not likely but gonna hope it's still up for that long

5. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Comes with a hardshell case, btw.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021