1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD SansAmp RBI ~PRICE DROP!~

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Buszkock, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    Price:
    For sale is my Tech 21 SansAmp RBI rack mount unit. I purchased this a year ago and it's been racked in my smoke free home since that time. It's a great sounding, versatile unit that I can get some amazing sounds out of. I am selling it simply because I bought a TecAmp Jag 900 and I've got to sell off some gear to keep me in the black!

No scratchy pots, works perfectly. There is some "rack rash" as shown in the pics and some paint chips have been covered by black sharpie to keep the unit looking clean. I have taken lots of photos to try to show the condition accurately.

Priced to sell @ $195 $185 175! delivered to the continental US. Includes power cord and a printed copy of the manual.

SAM_0746.JPG SAM_0747.JPG SAM_0748.JPG SAM_0750.JPG SAM_0751.JPG SAM_0752.JPG SAM_0753.JPG SAM_0759.JPG SAM_0760.JPG SAM_0761.JPG SAM_0762.JPG

From the Tech 21 website: TECH 21 - SansAmp RBI

The 1U rackmount SansAmp RBI is a pumped-up, expanded version of our popular SansAmp Bass Driver DI pedal. In addition to Drive, Presence, and active Bass and Treble controls, the SansAmp RBI has a dedicated Mid control and an XLR Output Level control for optimum performance with PA systems. It also features an Effect Loop with a Mix 50/50 switch (for parallel or series operation), an XLR output with selectable levels, and a buffered direct XLR output to provide a dry signal. Include access to the most coveted classic and modern bass tones, with unlimited freedom to create your own, and the SansAmp RBI is practically mandatory for any bass player.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    2017 bump!
    Also, I would consider trades for interesting pedals (+/- we can work out the details).
    Aguilar Octamizer, Octobrve mini are on my list, interesting filters would interest me as well. IDK, try me!

3. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    Price drop to $185!

4. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    Price drop to $175 -- This has got to go! I've got plenty of GAS so don't hesitate to propose a trade. Would be interested in a Mooer Tender Octaver or Bass Sweeper; IE Oxide or Wonderlove, other Octave pedals, all +/- cash as appropriate.

Thanks for looking!

5. Still available ? If so can you ship to 05356? Thanks

6. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    Still available and I'm happy to ship to Vermont! Send me a PM when you have time this weekend.

7. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    Still available to anyone who wants it!