1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    FullSizeRender.

I wanted to give one of these a spin, and went for it. I'm sticking with my current comp, but this thing sounds great and seem a bit rare here on the classifieds. The clean blend works better than many of the others I've tried, and is fantastic with the low/medium/full switch to change the character of the blend. Nice variety of sounds available in this thing, and the footprint is nice and compact.

The Studio Bass Compressor is incredibly versatile: you can easily go from a subtle compression that gently smoothes things out all the way to a high compression that balances the dynamics in slap-style playing to keep each note from being too harsh or overbearing. Rock players can effortlessly summon powerful midrange punch while maintaining a fat bottom end. Bassists who prefer a more vintage sound can dial in a nice even mixture of top, mid and bottom frequencies.

In pristine shape with Velcro on the back. Comes with original box and manual. Price includes CONUS shipping - no trades please.

FullSizeRender_1. FullSizeRender_4. FullSizeRender_2. FullSizeRender_3.

2. Datsgor

Datsgor Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2000
    California
    Pm incoming.......

Grahams Groove likes this.
  3. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    PM Sent.

4. jongor