1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SHAW TUBE INJECTION PREAMP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Howdy TB. I'm sure I'll regret this, but I'm trying to be reasonable with how many tube pres and amps I have, so great stuff must be sacrificed. This is an awesome and flexible octal tube pre handmade by Kevin Shaw. New ones are $849 plus shipping. This one is in excellent functional and cosmetic condition. Comes with power cord and cord to power a couple pedals. I'll post pics when I get home (if it lasts that long :D).

$675 shipped CONUS. Sorry, not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking, DM

Attached Files:

2. campbems

campbems Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Any interest in mostly cash and trade of a like new Nordstrand Starlifter Preamp pedal?

3. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Question answered via pm.

4. chadhargis

chadhargis Jack of all grooves, master of none Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Wow ya'll! This is a great deal!

The Tube Injection booted a Noble off my board...it's THAT good. Kevin is a great guy and so is his son Ben who is a bass player. When I bought mine I got to go hang with Kevin and Ben in the shop and see the whole outfit. Really nice folks. Everything is hand wired by Kevin. It's amazing.

Dee-man likes this.
  5. Tomservo-Crow

Tomservo-Crow Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Rocklin, California
    PayPal sent

6. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    Hate I missed this.

7. Yamarc