1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Short scale necks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Ken J, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ken J

Ken J Hartford Hot Several Brass Band

Aug 19, 2011
    Middlefield, CT
    I have 5 short scale fretless necks
    The two on the left are SX the left one was made fretless the right is factory
    The three on the right were custom made for a Squier Jaguar short scale. The one on the left is complete. The two on the right have the fret lines cut in and will need the fillers. They are all projects. The three custom Squier necks have a rattling truss rod. The luthier did not rap the truss rods in shrink tubing.
    Shipping will be $25 for all five.
    Make me an offer
    PM me with questions and addition photos

Ken

Attached Files:

2. Ken J

Ken J Hartford Hot Several Brass Band

Aug 19, 2011
    Middlefield, CT
    One more time around then they go to the Middlefield Mall (Pick pile at the town transfer station)

I’m serious I’ve been taking truck loads to the dump to throw out everything that has not moved in my house from more than a year. I can see walls and floors that I have not seen in years.

3. Kickass

Kickass

Jul 20, 2012
    Scottish Borders
    I am developing an acoustic bass and have had some success with short scale necks. Can you give me a price with posting non rattling necks to the UK. I'm not be able to cure/use the rattly ones.

www.kickassbass.co.uk

Many thanks
    D

4. mrbell321

mrbell321

Mar 26, 2012
    N. Colorado
    Do you still have these? I might take the factory fretless SX neck off your hands...