1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Nordstrand NJ4SV 4 string set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jkramer5, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkramer5

jkramer5

Jul 14, 2008
    Fairfield, CA
    $135 O.B.O. shipped CONUS only These are for sale only, sorry no trades

Pictured below is a set of Nordstrand Nj4SV humbucking split coil 4 string jazz bass pickups.

I purchased these used here spring/summer of 2010 and recently sold the bass I had them in. That buyer didn't want to pay the additional cost for these so I'm reselling them here.

There are some scuffs on the sides and the tops of the pickup covers. They are hardly noticeable when the pickups are installed. They are in otherwise perfect working order.

The neck PU lead is approx 7.5 inches
    The bridge PU lead is approx 10 inches.

Included is the original box and mounting screws, no springs or foam.

I'm asking $135 O.B.O. shipped via USPS. CONUS only. I can ship UPS or FEDEX too but the price may change depending on the cost of the alternate shipping.

These are sold AS IS. No warranty is given or implied.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These come from a smoking household. I do however take excellent care of my equipment.

2. Will send pm shortly. I can send payment now.

3. jkramer5

jkramer5

Jul 14, 2008
    Fairfield, CA
    PM replied to.

4. jkramer5

jkramer5

Jul 14, 2008
    Fairfield, CA
    Sold, Payment Recieved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.