1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Spector Euro 4 lx 35

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69 (Brad), Aug 23, 2017.

1. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have a euro 4 lx 35 scale that i may be looking to trade. This bass is less than a year old and was custom ordered by me through bass strings online. It has emg p/j pickups in it with an snc preamp. I also ordered it with the three piece wings. I have installed dunlop flush mount strap locks. I am possibly looking to trade it for a Forte 5. I will of course add some cash. I would prefer the wide spacing,however that is not a deal breaker. the only steadfast requirements i have are 1, if your forte has an aguilar preamp in it,you must be willing to keep that preamp and allow me to keep the snc pre that is in my bass. 2, i will be shipping my bass in a mint condition spector hard case. You must do the same. I do not want any off brand case or a bag. This is the only trade i am considering,however I may consider a rebop 5 mm depending on the mood i am in that day. Please do not inquire about any other basses,i will not respond. Thanks
    20170803_205255.jpg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020