1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro 4 LX (Poplar Burl)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by xhawk5, Aug 9, 2017.

1. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Price:
    $1580
    Strings:
    Dead Mint condition, 2017 Euro4LX-PB. Medium Poplar Burl top, Alder back. Played for only about 12 hrs. I have 3 Spectors and one has to go. This is the newest one acquired in DEAD MINT condition! (Last one in, first one out.)

1.627" Nut Width

Just a perfect bass in every way. I have 2 other Euros and don't need a 3rd, as my LX-DW does all the P/J work I need. My LX-TW does the rest. I don't collect em, I play em and this isn;t getting any play time, it's flawless and I really don't want to mess it up at a gig. (Impulse buy at $1745 less than 2 months ago)
    My other 2 have a few dings and I can live with that.

SALE: $1580 shipped in a new Spector gig-bag, (New style with different shoulder straps and it feels slightly thicker).

NO Trades unless it's a MIG Warwick Thumb. FIRM. No lowballers, deal seekers or tire kickers, Thanks!

**Buy this before Sept 2017 and receive a brand new Hipshot/Gotoh GB7 De-Tuner. Install the tuner and swap the key for a matched set. (Yes, it fits, I tried it, flawless install.)

Specs: (Same as the 40th Anniversary Spector.)

NECK: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
    FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, with mother of pearl Crown Inlays®
    NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
    SCALE LENGTH: 34"
    RADIUS: 16"
    WIDTH AT NUT: 1.627"

BRIDGE: Spector zinc brass alloy locking bridge, with intonation screws
    STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE: .75"
    STRAP BUTTONS: Schaller locking
    BRASS NUT

PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS:
    NECK PICKUP: Bartolini P
    BRIDGE PICKUP: Bartolini J ("SJ" size)
    ACTIVE TONE CONTROLS: Spector TonePump +18db boost only, bass and treble
    Internal output trim pot to fine tune output to your needs
    CONTROLS : bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume, treble boost, bass boost

BODY: European Alder back, walnut sandwich, topped off with a "Medium" Poplar Burl top.

IMG_3518.JPG IMG_3519.JPG IMG_3520.JPG IMG_3522.JPG IMG_3544.JPG

Kevnn4 likes this.
  2. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    UT
    PM'd

3. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Replied. Thanks

4. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    UT
    I'll take it.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020