1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Spector Euro 4LX Amber Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale we've got a very beautiful Spector Euro 4LX in gloss amber burst finish. Pics make it look more orange than it actually is in person. Great striping and quilt on this one.

The bass is in excellent condition and plays super smooth. EMG active pickups with EMG BTS preamp. It has a very clean and growly tone. Super sharp highs, mids, and lows. Barks with the best of them! Very light rosewood fretboard. Neck is extremely easy to play and not a thick, baseball bat. Perfect thickness in my opinion. Comfortable weight at 9.2lbs. Again, overall excellent condition but there is a finish crack in the gloss on the back. I tried to picture it, but it was difficult to get it to show. Note: the jazz pickup has screws, I just forgot to screw them back in before taking the photo.

Reasonable offers certainly considered. Comes with a Spector gigbag.

Trade interests:
    Fender American Standard Jazz
    USA Geddy Lee Jazz
    Flea Signature Jazz
    Fender Precision Special
    Aerodyne Jazz bass
    Stingray SLO

IMG_8527.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  2. I just trader my american special p last week. As you can see in my profile pic. Rare honey brush stain

3. I just got another fender p and dropped gzr pu in it. I missed it soon as i got rid of the special i had to get another fender with maple neck and was curious of the gzr pu's

4. totallywink

totallywink Gold Supporting Member

Totally digging this one... its a beauty! GLWS!