1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Haz Lab USA 9V Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nervous, Oct 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Price:
    $325-$350
    This is an essentially new Spector Haz Lab USA 9V Preamp recently pulled from a Spector bass that the previous owner installed it new. I will include the preamp and the wired Switchcraft jack. If you want the knobs I'd add them for an additional $25. So, to be clear, $325.00 USA addresses for pre and jack, $350.00 for pre, jack and knobs. I can include the EMG quick connect to solder cables it came with as well. I have pictures thatr I took before I removed it from witing direction if you need those as well. Quite easy actually. Paypal payment preferred.

IMG_1697.jpg IMG_1698.jpg IMG_1699.jpg IMG_1700.jpg

2. kozyko

kozyko Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Pm sent

IngloriousOz and nervous like this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021