SOLD Spector NS-4CRFM (Pre-cursor to Euro) - Maple Wings, EMGs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by japhy4529, Apr 21, 2019.

1. japhy4529

japhy4529 this is only a test... Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    '99 Spector NS-4CRFM (pre-cursor to the Euro series).

Great condition for a 20-year old bass. There's a scratch on the back of the body (see pic below), a couple of very small dings on the top edge of the body and a few small marks on the bass that don't show up well in pictures. The brass bridge and tuners are a bit tarnished. Otherwise, the bass is in great shape. EMG pickups and EMG BTS preamp. Non-original case (not perfect size, but will be fine to protect the bass during shipping and extra padding will be added). I do have the truss-rod cover by the way. It was just off when I took the picture.

These old NS-4CRFMs are great basses. Really close to an NS-2 with solid maple wings. This one has a super thin neck (front to back) which reminds me of a Kramer-era NS-2 that I used to own.

$1100 professionally packed and shipped via UPS. CONUS only. No trades.

JGSa5jiaSg+HPueqEtdESg.jpg

LuV9+52QSIKzd8oOFarxxQ.jpg

%gRlk53xSIuJAIXLrQHGFg.jpg

vTovnnptSleCgsYjAmMvgQ.jpg

Gprs%mzoQRG4M0NKVyVuUw.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  2. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    This is a killer CR-FM era Spector... solid maple wings... looks like a 35” scale version with the bridge kicked back so far.

japhy4529 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021