1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector NS5P 34” 5-string HAZ Piezo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cardinal, Apr 22, 2019.

1. cardinal

cardinal

Jan 13, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    Spector SSD-era NS5P. Rare 34” scale. Typical Spector spacing (~16.5mm).

Solid quilt maple wings look incredible and would be huge bucks now. I do not have a scale, but it’s not as heavy as some of the Spectors I’ve had. Nice reasonable weight.

Rare Piezo option, not available now. 18V HAZ. EMG 45DCs. Knobs are master volume, mag blend, stacked mag treble/bass, mag/Piezo blend, stacked piezo treble/bass.

Great condition. A few marks on the neck I tried to photograph. There’s some seam showing on the neck laminations on the back but it’s been great for the years I’ve owned it.

It had a pro fret level a few years ago and I don’t play it much. Plays super well.

I have the case.

Bass is AWESOME. Selling only to get cash for the move to 6 strings but am very sad to see it go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bobunit, sleevey55, pickles and 6 others like this.
  2. cardinal

cardinal

Jan 13, 2016
    Brand new ULine box ready to ship to you! Hit me up if interested. I try to price things right but let me know.

3. cardinal

cardinal

Jan 13, 2016
    Price drop.

4. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    This is a fine example of an SSD era Spector. I owned one of these and found the piezo option very useful.

cardinal likes this.