1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass Active V 5-String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chuck1073, Oct 28, 2018.

1. chuck1073

chuck1073 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Preston, CT
    Price:
    $250
    Strings:
    I picked this up on a whim about a year ago. Active three band EQ with scoop or "slap" switch, maple neck with phenolic fingerboard, basswood body with a nice sunburst finish. DiMarzio strap and stand are not included.

The headstock does say Fender...it is a Squier though. Original owner sanded the logo off and I couldn't find a Squire logo that was small enough. Headstock refinish came out perfectly.

Frets are like new. Neck is straight with about a credit cards worth of relief. String spacing is, roughly, 18mm at the bridge.

$250 - shipping is on you. No trades please...I'm trying to thin the herd. IMG_3624. IMG_3623. IMG_3625. IMG_3626. IMG_3627.

Eric Zipprich and AdamR like this.
  2. Eric Zipprich

Eric Zipprich

Feb 12, 2019
    St. Louis
    I'm interested! I have to try an offload a few more pieces of reenacting gear, before I have the funds. Hopefully you'll have it by then.

3. chuck1073

chuck1073 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Preston, CT
    Sorry Eric. The bass sold a while back. I had neglected to update the listing.