1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Squier Vista Musicmaster Bass, short scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richard.hawes, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Squier Vista Series shortscale...very cool little bass, but I'm clearing to raise money for something else. It's wearing an old set of long scale rounds that have been cut down, but this has never bothered me. Used on a few gigs since I got it. No damage to speak of, but minor dings in the body and very slight edge shipping in a couple of places around the headstock. Rondo music hard case included. If you'd like more pictures or have questions, please ask. Asking $350 plus the shipping. Offers welcome. Thanks. MMbass. MMbass2.JPG
    MMbass3.JPG

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Orange Caesar likes this.
  2. Bump, ask lowered to $300.

3. Bump.

4. Immoral_Kiosk

Immoral_Kiosk

Oct 31, 2014
    slowpoke, sorry, but is it still selling???

5. Hi, I had decided to keep it, but if you're willing to meet my original ask and cover the shipping I'll sell.

6. Hi all, I'm putting this back up on the block. Since this was last listed it has gotten fresh strings, a pro setup, and fairly little playing time (when I play bass it's always my Precision). It's a very sweet playing and sounding short scale. I'm only selling to fund another purchase. If I miss the boat on that I'll be keeping it again. Asking $350 plus shipping.

7. halfwound121

halfwound121 Supporting Member

PM sent

8. Responded